Markham Vale Environment Centre, near Chesterfield
Brand new office space and workspace units are available for immediate occupation, adjacent to the current, fully occupied Markham Vale Environment Centre.
First floor offices
- Office one now let.
- Office two - 2,260 square feet (210 square metres) at £13.50 per square foot. £2,542.50 per month, £30,510 per annum. Non domestic business rates - rateable value is £20,500, £10,106.50 payable.
Ground floor workspace units
Rent includes heating, electricity, water, refuse collection and servicing of common areas plus building insurance.
Additional costs are telephone and BT Infinity. Due to ERDF funding, certain criteria apply.
The eco-friendly premises benefit from the well respected and established services at Markham Vale Environment Centre - signposting to business support and networking opportunities, training and conference rooms, ample free car parking, on-site security, quality landscaped setting and excellent transport links.
Both the existing and the new development project have been part-funded by the European Union's European Regional Development Fund.
Workspace units one to 17 and office one are all fully let.
Space suitable for a range of businesses is available at the Markham Vale Environment Centre, Markham Vale, near Chesterfield. The centre offers:
- 17 workspace units and two offices
- training and conference rooms
- exhibition and display area
- virtual office and administrative services
- business support and networking opportunities
- a fully sustainable, environmentally friendly building
- CCTV security camera system
- highest specification broadband connections
- ample free car parking
- excellent transport links to major rail and road networks including direct access to the M1.
For further details, availability and viewings contact the centre manager Trudi Saxton, email: email@example.com or tel: 01246 826000.
Advance factory units
Units are leased on full repairing and insuring terms. There is a break option that can be exercised by the tenant. Rents quoted are exclusive of rates and other outgoings.
Cobnar Wood Close Industrial Estate, Cobnar Wood Close, Chesterfield, S41 9RQ
Available from 1 February 2018
- Unit 3 Cobnar Wood Close Industrial estate Sheepbridge Chesterfield, 2,906 square feet comprising factory space office male and female toilet and kitchen space. Rent £13,900 per annum exclusive of rates and other service charge outgoings. Energy Performance certificate rating D.
- Unit 6 Cobnar Wood Close Industrial estate Sheepbridge Chesterfield, 2,906 square feet. comprising factory space office male and female toilet and kitchen space. Rent £13,900 per annum exclusive of rates and other service charge outgoings. Energy performance certificate rating. There are no units available.
Carrwood Industrial Estate, Carrwood Road,Chesterfield, S41 9QB
- There are no units available.
For further details and viewing please contact Mark Bedford email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 536324.
Small business centres
Chesterfield Small Business Centre, Pottery Lane
- Unit 2 - 538 square feet. £115 per week - Energy Performance Certificate - Rating E.
- Unit 11 - 450 square feet. £108 per week - Energy Performance Certificate - Rating D.
These units are offered on easy-in, easy-out weekly licence terms, rental is inclusive of building insurance, water and sewerage charges, external maintenance, refuse disposal and landscaping.
The situation changes quickly and interested parties are advised to contact Nigel Clarke for details of any current availabilities, email: email@example.com or tel: 01629 535887.
Sorry, no motor trade.
Hartington Industrial Estate, Deepdale Close, Staveley, S43 3YF
- Unit 3A - 5,242 square feet. £17,456 per annum. Energy Performance Certificate E
- Unit 3B - 4,844 square feet. £16,131 per annum. Energy Performance Certificate E. UNDER OFFER
Please contact Phil Leah, tel: 01629 536382 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org