Learning and development
A wide range of learning and development opportunities are available to all or our employees to help improve their knowledge and skills.
- general skills courses
- dyslexia support sessions
- Springboard women's development programme
- Microsoft 2010 courses
- brush up your English and your maths
- lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender awareness
- customer service
- meeting the carbon reduction challenge
- community safety
- records management
- health and safety
- British Sign Language levels 1 and 2
- Dementia Friends information sessions.
Further information can be found in the learning and development programme attached to this page or by contacting your departmental learning and development section.
Children's training programme provides training for all people who work with or offer services to children and younger adults. The courses are free for delegates working or volunteering in Derbyshire with children and younger adults. This programme is attached to this page.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.
- Derbyshire Manager Spring programme 2017 (37KB)
- Derbyshire learning programme 2018 (203KB)
- Derbyshire children's training team training programme (1592KB)
- Children's training team - T4 application form (28KB)
- Managing Mental Health (24KB)
- Women's Lives information sheet (138KB)