Apprenticeships with us
Would you like to start your career with one of the largest employers in the county?
We've 60 apprenticeship vacancies available in the following areas:
- health and social care − providing care for people in our older people's homes − 39 vacancies
- adult care catering − helping to provide meals for people in our older people's homes − 16 vacancies
- business administration − five vacancies.
With an apprenticeship with us you can:
- earn while you learn
- receive on-the-job training
- gain a qualification that employers really value
- kick start your career.
Anyone over 16 can do an apprenticeship. So whether you're just leaving school or are looking to train in something new, an apprenticeship could be the way to go.
Please note that we won't accept applications from you if you recently applied for an apprenticeship with us.
We have an excellent work-based training programme where you'll receive ongoing support to help you achieve an apprenticeship.
The closing date for applications is 10 September 2017 . To apply, visit our jobs page (opens in a new window).