Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Contact the pensions section

If you need to contact us we will be pleased to help you.


Tel: 01629 538900

Write to us at:

Pensions Section
Derbyshire County Council
County Hall


If you are in receipt of a pension and your enquiry is about your pension payments and tax changes, you need to tel: 01629 535119 - option 3.

If you need to contact the tax office tel: 0845 3000 627 - you will need your National Insurance (NI) number quoting reference 507/D2.

If you change your address or the bank or building society account that your pension is paid into either use the change of address or change of bank details form in the related documents section of this page or Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190 and ask for a form.