Show your interest in a career in adult care
Why not be part of something special and join our hard-working teams of carers supporting and helping older people to live well.
We’re always looking to add enthusiastic and experienced people to our teams but also offer a range of training opportunities and apprenticeships.
There are lots of roles to choose from, including:
- care worker in the community – visiting and supporting people in their own homes or providing care in one of our extra care developments.
- care worker in a residential home – looking after residents in one of our care homes.
- senior care worker in a residential home – a more senior role, combining caring duties with a leadership and mentoring role.
- care worker in a day centre – supporting people in one of our day centres.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career, these roles can be just the start. Senior positions include:
- deputy unit manager
- unit manager
- domiciliary services organiser, managing a team of care workers in the community
- service manager working across community care, residential care and day care services
- group manager.
So, if you want to be part of our first class team of professionals making a difference to people’s lives every single day, we want to hear from you.
Search our jobs site for care and social work and vacancies.
No vacancies in your area currently? Register your interest through our adult care enquiry form.
We've also got a number of exciting health and social care apprenticeships for people who want to learn and earn their way up the career ladder. You won't need any formal qualifications before you start and you'll develop your skills through on-the-job training. You can be an apprentice at any age (16+), so there's never been a better time to kick-start your career.
Find out more about our health and social care apprenticeships.