Types of discount you can offer
It's up to you. Your offer or discount can be as unique as your business. You tell us what sort of discount you would like to offer and what would be to your benefit.
You might want to offer a straight forward percentage discount, a value added promotion or an incentive to encourage more cardholders to use your business.
Here are just some of the examples of the discounts that are currently being offered to cardholders by shops and services who have already signed up to the Gold Card scheme:
- Two for the price of one entry into the gardens
- 10% when spending £10 or more
- 10% within a five mile radius
- 25% off membership
- 10% Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
- concessionary admission
- meal offer Tuesday and Thursday lunchtimes
- 10% off food Monday 12noon-2pm
- 10% anytime plus free tea or coffee 9.30 to 11am daily
- and many, many more.
We reserve the right not to accept a discount - but as a general rule if you believe a discount or offer will increase your business, it's got to be good for cardholders too.
For more ideas on the type of discounts currently being offered by other Gold Card discounters visit the discounts section of the Gold Card website.