Children and family services
Bringing up children is exciting and enjoyable, it can also be demanding, tiring and stressful − we all need some help at times.
- Giving you a chance to talk about the problems
- Providing information, advice, practical help and support in your home
- Helping with information about local nurseries, child minders, playgroups, parent and toddler groups, and short breaks for children with special needs
- Supporting young people with their problems
- Helping you share concerns about a child's safety or welfare with the right people who can make a difference.
Derbyshire always needs adoptive families and foster carers, if you could give a child a home why not visit our adoption and fostering pages to find out more.