Current care home vacancies
For most people, there will be a care home in your local area.
We compile a care services directory which includes homes either owned by us, private sector owners, or voluntary sector organisations. The Derbyshire care services directory covers home support, care homes, specialist care and provides other useful contacts.
We have lists of available beds for each area of the county. The lists are attached to this page and are updated every Tuesday.
You can also Call Derbyshire on tel: 01629 533190.
Information can also be accessed through local GP surgeries, volunteer bureaux and Citizens Advice.
The information on other websites section also contains useful advice for people who are choosing a care home.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Amber Valley bed vacancies (146KB)
- Bolsover bed vacancies (130KB)
- Chesterfield bed vacancies (137KB)
- Derbyshire Dales bed vacancies (133KB)
- Erewash bed vacancies (147KB)
- High Peak bed vacancies (134KB)
- North East bed vacancies (133KB)
- South Derbyshire bed vacancies (132KB)