We also work at a community development level supporting voluntary groups, volunteers and community led groups.
Our early help advisors work directly with partners including schools, GPs, voluntary, community and independent sector providing:
- information advice and signposting
- support, mentoring and training around undertaking Early Help Assessment and Team Around the Family meetings
- advice on practice and early help approaches
- supporting connections to appropriate community services
- providing some workforce development through role modelling
Our youth and community engagement workers will focus on providing support to voluntary organisations. They will support communities to thrive and deliver local groups for parents and young people.
They have developed a comprehensive community directory which details community support available to children, young people and their families.
The employment and education team provide support to young people 16 to 18 years of age to connect them to appropriate employment, education and training opportunities and the employment and education officers will contact young people to find out whether they are in further education or employment.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org