Maybe you're looking for a fresh challenge, or you're keen to make the most of your skills. Perhaps you'd like the opportunity to try types of fostering you haven't done before or be paid more generously for your expertise.
As you're already an experienced foster carer, you certainly understand the importance and impact of high-quality foster care to children and young people in need.
We understand this too. With decades of experience, our fostering service is highly regarded by existing foster carers and partner agencies.
Our commitment to a high level of support enables our carers to provide first-rate fostering that has positive outcomes for the child. When you transfer to us, you get:
- protected fees and allowances for any existing children in placement
- a fostering agency that helps you be your best in your role
- great local coverage, 24/7 support
- supportive local teams, buddy systems and peer networks
- excellent free training, including specialisms
- a team with established relationships with social work teams
- foster carer pay and annual fostering allowance increases
- unique carer perks and benefits not offered at other agencies
Our goal is to build incredible futures for vulnerable children and young people in Derbyshire by empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
We achieve this by investing in our foster carers, so you can give children and young people a safe, supportive and nurturing environment where they can thrive and be happy.