We're not holding our usual information events because of the current situation with COVID-19.
We're still recruiting foster carers and you can find out more about being a foster carer. Our foster carers receive weekly fostering payments with additional allowances and get full training and support.
Foster carers can offer short or long-term homes, ranging from single-night emergency stays to placements which last for several years.
To find out more, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0800 083 77 44.
Virtual information events
We have a number of upcoming information events on our fostering Facebook page over the next few weeks:
- 16 June 2021 from 10am to 11am
- 12 July 2021 from 12pm to 1pm
- 13 August 2021 from 12pm to 1pm
- 8 September 2021 from 6pm to 7pm
- 18 October 2021 from 10am to 11am
- 9 November 2021 from 1pm to 2pm
- 7 December 2021 from 10am to 11am
You can also watch the fostering information event that was held on 8 July 2020 below.