Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

We're planning essential maintenance on Sunday 24 June 2018 from 8am to noon. It may cause disruption to the website. Apologies for any inconvenience.

close alert bar


If you're a child or young person in care, leaving care or in need of our support you can ask an independent advocate for help.

It's your voice right to be cared forYou can contact an advocate for lots of different reasons. For example, about:

  • seeing your family
  • where you live
  • feeling safe
  • education

We'll visit you wherever you feel most comfortable and at a time which suits you, like after school or at the weekend.

Our services are available to any vulnerable child or young person and as there's no waiting list, we'll allocate an advocate quickly.

How to ask for an independent advocate

You can contact us yourself or ask an adult to contact us for you. 

An adult can't ask for an advocate to help you without you agreeing to this. You have a right to say no if you don't want the help:

Write to:

Participation Team 
Room 388 
County Hall