A zone will have a range of adult care service leaflets, an iPad where you can access health, wellbeing, NHS Direct, Citizens Advice Bureaux and district and borough council information, as well as a range of health and wellbeing books.
There are many health and wellbeing zones in the county, mainly in libraries. There are also Zones in our extra care centres and some medical practices at:
- Florence Shipley Extra and Community Care Centre - Market Place, Heanor, DE75 7AA
- Imperial Road Group Surgery - 8 Imperial Road, Matlock, DE4 3NL
- Inkersall Medical Centre - Attlee Road, Inkersall, S43 3HB
- Lacemaker Court Extra Care Centre - 34, Tamworth Road, Long Eaton, NG10 1BU
- Littlewick Medical Centre - Nottingham Road, Ilkeston, DE7 5PR
- Maple Mews Extra Care Centre - Maple Mews, Cressy Road, Alfreton, DE55 7BR
- Meadow View Extra Care Centre - 300 Bakewell Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 3BN
- Potters Place Extra Care Centre - Foolow Avenue, Boythorpe, Chesterfield, S40 2LX
- Smithybrook View Extra Care Centre - Market Street, Clay Cross, S45 9JE
- St Oswalds Hospital - Belle Vue Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1DR
- Staveley Centre Extra and Community Care Centre - Calver Crescent, Middlecroft Road, Staveley, S43 3LY
- The Park Surgery - 60 Ilkeston Road, Heanor, DE75 7DX
- Wellbrook Medical Centre - Welland Road, Hilton, Derby, DE56 5GZ
- Whitwell Day Centre - Community Centre, Portland Street, Whitwell, S80 4QR
There are also over 130 other information points around the county, in GP practices, community centres and area offices where you can access a selection of adult care leaflets.
You can also view, order or download any of our leaflets online.