A zone will have adult care service leaflets, and may also include a range of health and wellbeing books.
There are many health and wellbeing zones in the county, mainly in libraries. There are also zones in our extra care centres and some medical practices at:
- Florence Shipley Extra and Community Care Centre - Market Place, Heanor, DE75 7AA
- Imperial Road Group Surgery - 8 Imperial Road, Matlock, DE4 3NL
- Inkersall Medical Centre - Attlee Road, Inkersall, S43 3HB
- Lacemaker Court Extra Care Centre - 34, Tamworth Road, Long Eaton, NG10 1BU
- Meadow View Extra Care Centre - 300 Bakewell Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 3BN
- St Oswald's Hospital - Belle Vue Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1DR
- Staveley Centre Extra and Community Care Centre - Calver Crescent, Middlecroft Road, Staveley, S43 3LY
- The Park Surgery - 60 Ilkeston Road, Heanor, DE75 7DX
- Hannagebrook Medical Centre - Hannage Way, Wirksworth, DE4 4JG
- Moir Medical Centre - Regent Street, Long Eaton, NG10 1QQ
- Whitemoor Medical Centre - Whitemoor Lane, Belper, DE56 OJB
- Eyam Surgery - Church Street, Eyam, S32 5QH
- Gladstone House Surgery - Gladstone, Ilkeston, DE7 5QS
- Moss Valley Medical Practice - Gosber Road, Eckington, S21 4BZ
There are also over 130 other information points around the county, in GP practices, community centres and area offices where you can access a selection of adult care leaflets.
You can also view, order or download any of our leaflets online.