Way marked walks
We manage a range of way marked routes for you to explore and enjoy.
Derbyshire's 3,000 miles of countryside walks, bridleways and trails lead you through some of England's most beautiful hills and dales. You are never far from picturesque rural towns and villages all with their own individual character and attractions.
We aim to help you get out and about in the countryside. For this reason we have a number of way marked routes available for you to explore. Many are also suitable for cycling and horse riding, and are attached to this page.
Additional way marked routes can be found Amber Valley Borough Council (opens in a new window).
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Exploring the Rowthorne and Pleasley Trails (884KB)
- Circuit walk around Wirksworth 1 (521KB)
- Circuit walk around Wirksworth 2 (744KB)
- Circuit walk around Wirksworth 3 (569KB)
- Circuit walk around Wirksworth 4 (711KB)
- Frith Wood Summerley Walk (2846KB)
- Linacre Cordwell Walk (1991KB)
- Midshires Way 1 (3190KB)
- Midshires Way 2 (3586KB)
- Midshires Way 3 (3234KB)
- The Stockley Trail (2207KB)
- Westthorp RR Walk Leaflet (828KB)