Love Food Hate Waste national themes
Throughout the year the National Love Food Hate Waste campaign focusses on different themes to help us all reduce the amount of food and drink we waste.
We waste seven million tonnes of food a year, which costs us up to £60 a month!
You can download hints and tips on items commonly wasted from the related documents section of this page.
- May and June 2016 - Just Desserts
- July and August 2016 - Make the most of every mouthful
- September and October 2016 - Moving on and moving out
- November and December 2016 - Snackers, crackers, nuts and nibbles
- January and February 2017 - Budget food for big bill months
- March and April 2017 - Dairy.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)