How to reuse, sell or donate your inkjet cartridges.
- Check if your toner cartridges can be returned to the manufacturer for refilling and reuse.
- Refill them yourself.
- You can sell your used inkjet cartridges - search the web or look in the Yellow Pages for companies that provide this service.
Donate to charity
- The Royal National Institute of the Blind (RNIB) can collect large quantities of cartridges or provide freepost envelopes for individual cartridges. For more information call the RNIB recycling line. Call 0800 980 5375.
- ActionAid Recycling (opens in a new window) also accept cartridges - call their donations hotline on tel: 0845 310 0200.
- Age UK can collect large quantities of cartridges. For smaller amounts they supply freepost envelopes. Tel: 01635 876900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cartridge Company collect and deliver nationwide free of charge (minimum of two items). Tel: 0800 080 808.
- Check with your local charity shop as they may accept cartridges.