Ideas for reusing and recycling computers.
- Donate your unwanted or old computers to charity, visit these websites to find out more:
- Donate them to local youth groups, community organisations or offer them to relatives for reuse.
- Offer them on your local Freecycle (opens in a new window) or freegle (opens in a new window) network.
- Advertise in the Free Ads section of your local newspaper.
- Sell your unwanted goods on internet auction websites.
Computers can be recycled at our Household Waste Recycling Centres (opens in a new window).