Ways to reuse or recycle bicycles
- Sell your old bikes on internet auction websites
- Sell them at a car boot sale
- Advertise them in the Free Ads in your local paper
- Donate to Bike Back Derby (opens in a new window), a charity who refurbish unwanted bikes and sell back at a low-cost
- Donate to your local charity shop (check with the shop first)
- Repair shops may buy good condition bikes back
- Advertise them on your local community noticeboard.
Visit your local Household Waste Recycling Centre.