Reducing, reusing or recycling clothes hangers.
- When clothes shopping decline free hangers where possible.
- Donate unwanted hangers to local art projects, schools, colleges.
- Offer them on your local Freecycle or Freegle network.
- Some dry cleaners accept hangers – it is worth checking first with your local dry cleaner.
- Some supermarkets now accept coat hangers for recycling. Check with your local store.
- If you are unable to reuse metal coat hangers take them to a household waste recycling centre.