Planning Application - Case file for CM4/1217/72
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Construction of a well site and creation of a new access track, mobilisation of drilling, ancillary equipment and contractor welfare facilities to drill a vertical hydrocarbon exploratory core well and mobilisation of workover rig, listening well operations, and retention of the site and wellhead assembly gear for a temporary period of 5 years on land adjacent to Bramleymoor Lane, near Marsh Lane (a resubmission of planning application reference: CM4/0517/10).
38 Hans Cresent
Mr M Sheppard
No dates have been set for the period for statutory publicity of this application.
- Highway Authority
- North East Derbyshire District Council
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Application Document Covering Letter
- Application Document frm-App forms, certificates, checklist
- Application Document plans-Application Drawings
- Application Document sup The Proposal (submitted on 11 May 2017)
- Application Document sup-Environmental Report
- Application Document sup-Our Proposals Explained
- Application Document sup-Planning Statement
- Application Document sup-Statement of Community Involvement
- Application Document Appendix 1 EIA Screening Report
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.