Planning Application - Case file for CW9/1217/71
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Section 73 planning application for an amendment/not to comply with Condition 4 of planning permission CW9/1012/75 for a temporary leachate treatment plant
Ms Mary Tappenden
Poplars Lichfield Road
From 25 Jan 2018 to 15 Feb 2018
The dates listed here are the period for statutory publicity of an application. The County Council will take into account all representations which are received up until three days before the proposal is considered for decision.
- Highway Authority
- South Derbyshire District Council
- South Derbyshire District Council (EH)
- Environment Agency
- Shardlow and Great Wilne Parish
- Councillor Atkin (Aston)
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Consultation response from RES Network management 05 CW9-1217-71
- Application Document Covering letter
- Application Document frm-Application Form
- Application Document pla-Application Plan
- Application Document sup-LTP Restoration Plan
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.