Planning Application - Case file for CW6/1217/73
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Installation of a new modular building to provide welfare facilities
Severn Trent Water Ltd
Fisher German LLP
80 Tamworth Road
Ashby De La Zouch
From 25 Jan 2018 to 15 Feb 2018
The dates listed here are the period for statutory publicity of an application. The County Council will take into account all representations which are received up until three days before the proposal is considered for decision.
- Highway Authority
- Alfreton Town Council
- Amber Valley Borough Council - Planning
- Councillor Marshall-Clarke (Alfreton & Somercotes)
- Councillor Smith (Alfreton & Somercotes)
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Application Document frm-ApplicationForm
- Application Document pal-Location Plan Rev.A(1)
- Application Document pla-Building Plan
- Application Document pla-Existing Site Plan
- Application Document pla-Modular Building Floor Plans and Elevations
- Application Document sup-colourchart
- Application Document sup-Planning Design and Access Statement Alfreton 001
- Application Document sup-Prelim Ecology Assessment
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.