Planning Application - Case file for CW5/1117/69
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
The importation of 150,000m3 of soils and inert engineering materials for the re profiling and restoration of the former Oxcroft Colliery Tip to achieve beneficial restoration
Mr C Warren
Harworth Estates Investments Limited
Advantage House Poplar Way
Heaton Planning Ltd
Mrs J Conway
9a The Square
No dates have been set for the period for statutory publicity of this application.
- Highway Authority
- Bolsover District Council
- Bolsover EHO
- Environment Agency
- Natural England
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Old Bolsover Town Council
- Councillor Western (Barlborough & Clowne)
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Letters of Representation
- Application Document Covering Letter
- Application Document frm and pla-Forms and Drawings
- Application Document sup-Non Technical Summary
- Application Document sup-Planning and Environmental Statement
- Application Document sup-Technical Appendices
- Consultation response from RES PRoW 05 CW5-1117-69
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.