Planning Application - Case file for CW4/0717/35
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Section 73 planning application to vary condition 10 of planning permission CW4/0614/42 to also allow local district authorities to deliver green waste to the site on Bank Holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day, between 0800 to 1600 hours.
Mr Jon Woodhall
Suez Recycling and Recovery UK
Grange Lane Redhill
From 10 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017
The dates listed here are the period for statutory publicity of an application. The County Council will take into account all representations which are received up until three days before the proposal is considered for decision.
- Highway Authority
- Councillor Barker (Sutton)
- North East Derbyshire District Council
- North East Derbyshire DC (EHO)
- Sutton cum Duckmanton Parish Co
- Calow Parish Council
- Environment Agency
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Application Document ApplicationForm
- Consultation response from RES highways 05 CW4-0717-35
- Consultation response from RES Sutton PC 05 CW4-0717-35
- Application Document Application Letter
- Consultation response from RES EA 05 CW4-0717-35
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.