Planning Application - Case file for CM3/0906/91
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Section 73 application for the amendment of condition 17 of planning permission WED/1284/836
Ward / Parish
Tunsteand House Buxton
From 29 Sep 2006 to 20 Oct 2006
The dates listed here are the period for statutory publicity of an application. The County Council will take into account all representations which are received up until three days before the proposal is considered for decision.
- Highway Authority
- Councillor Purdy (Wirksworth)
- eon Central Networks NOW WESTERN POWER
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Middleton by Wirksworth Parish Council
- Cromford Parish Council
- Ible Parish Council
- Carsington and Hopton Parish Co
- Peak District National Park
- Derbyshire Dales District Council (EHO)
- Environment Agency
- Natural England
- DCLG Minerals Division
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Health & Safety
- Severn Trent Water Limited
- East Midlands Electricity plc
- National Grid Plc NRSWA
- National Grid Plant Protection Team
- Councillor Ratcliffe (Wirksworth)
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Additional Restoration & Landscape Details
- Additional Information Noise Survey.pdf
- Additional Information Report on plan of discontinued mine.pdf
- Letters of Representation 2006/07
- Consultation Responses 2010
- Letters of Representation 2010
- Further Information Advertising
- Letters of Representations 2012
- Consultation Responses 2006/07
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.