Application form

Under the Land Drainage Act 1991, you need consent if you want to build a culvert or structure (such as a weir) to control the flow of water on any ordinary watercourse.

Please read through the guidance notes and ensure you have all of the required information before you begin filling in this form.

If you are not sure about anything, contact us on the following:
Telephone: 01629 538563

Step 1: Site location

Please locate the position of the works that you wish to undertake then click on the map.

      Site of specific scientific interest
      Special protected area
      Special areas of conservation
      Scheduled monument