Historic building repair grant schemes

Even if your premises are not in a conservation area, grant aid may be available from your district or borough council, the Peak District National Park Authority or Derby City Council towards repair of listed buildings.

Find out about historic buildings in Derbyshire.

Find out more about other funding and grants we provide.

Information on other websites