Full uniform and training are provided, along with a good hourly rate of pay of £7.85 per hour.
Are you what we are looking for?
Do you have:
- a responsible attitude to road safety
- ability to communicate clearly
- ability to give clear decisive signals
- good eyesight, hearing and general health
- ability to work on your own initiative
- willingness to undergo training
- willingness to work in all weathers
- willingness to undergo a criminal record check.
If you would like to know more about the service, what the job involves, rates of pay, or whether there are any vacancies in your area, please contact the school crossing patrol team.
Tel: 01629 538063 or see our jobs section.