School names and addresses
Details of all schools within Derbyshire.
All children are entitled to a full-time reception place in an infant or primary school from the September (start of the academic year) in which they have their fifth birthday.
You can apply for a school place online or by telephoning Call Derbyshire, tel: 01629 533190. You can also request a paper form by emailing email@example.com or tel: 01629 537499.
- Nursery schools provide education for two to four-year-olds.
- The primary phase caters for pupils aged four to 11.
- Infant schools cater for four to seven-year-olds.
- Junior schools cater for seven to 11-year-olds.
- Primary schools cater for four to 11-year-olds.
- Secondary schools provide education for pupils aged 11 plus.
- Special schools cater for a variety of different ages. If your child attends a special school, they will have a statement of special educational needs.
You can find details of early years settings on our childcare search (opens in a new window) page and the independent schools directory (opens in a new window)
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)