School admission arrangements 2019 to 2020
Consultation about school admission arrangements for 2019 to 2020.
We are consulting about:
- admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for which we are the admissions authority
- the coordinated arrangements for all maintained schools in Derbyshire
- the fair access protocol for all maintained schools in Derbyshire
The admission authority for individual voluntary aided, foundation and academy schools is the governing body or academy trust.
All schools which are their own admission authority and are proposing changes to their admission arrangements for 2019 to 2020 have been invited to publish them on our website. Where they have been received they can be found attached to this page.
Any comments regarding the proposed arrangements for voluntary aided, foundation and academy schools should be sent to the relevant school by the closing date set out by the school.
All other comments should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
The closing date for the receipt of any comments is 1 January 2018.
Proposed admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools 2019 to 2020
There are no changes proposed to the over-subscription criteria for community and controlled schools. The arrangements are attached to this page.
Proposed changes to published admission numbers (PANs)
Kilburn Junior School 60 to 50 - review of net capacity.
Osmaston CE Primary School 15 to 18 - additional accommodation.
Woodville Junior School 72 to 85 - additional accommodation.
Riddings Junior School 50 to 60 - additional accommodation.
Wilsthorpe Community School 180 to 210 − additional accommodation.
Cavendish Junior School 30 to 34 − additional accommodation.
Proposed amendments to normal area
A small area of a housing development is to be included in the normal area of Christ Church CE Primary (Controlled) having previously been in the normal area of Abercrombie Community Primary School to avoid the development being split. Details are attached to this page.
The area covered by phase 1 of a housing development at Radbourne Lane, Mackworth is to be made into a shared normal area between Kirk Langley CE (VC) Primary School and Long Lane CE Controlled Primary.
Coordinated admission arrangements
No changes (other than new dates for the 2019 to 2020 admission round) are proposed to the coordinated admission arrangements. The coordinated arrangements are attached to this page.
Fair access protocol
The Fair Access Protocol is attached to this page.
Admission arrangements for voluntary aided, foundation and academy schools
The proposed admission policies for these schools are attached to this page. They will be added as we receive them from the school.
Where schools are proposing no changes there is a requirement to consult only once every seven years. Even if there are no changes, all schools which are their own admissions authority must determine their arrangements by 28 February 2018 and publish them by 15 March 2018. The admission arrangements must be published on the school's website.
- All Saints CE Voluntary Aided Primary School
- All Saints CofE Infant School
- All Saints CofE Junior School
- Barrow Hill Primary
- Belmont Primary School
- Belper School and Sixth Form Centre
- Bishop Pursglove CE (Aided) Primary School
- Bolsover CofE Junior School
- Bonsall CE (Aided) Primary School
- Brimington Junior School
- Brimington Manor Infant
- Brookfield Academy Trust
- Camms Endowed CE (Aided) Primary School
- Carsington and Hopton C of E (A) Primary School
- Castle View Primary School
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Primary
- Chinley Primary School
- Christ Church CE Primary
- Christ the King Catholic Primary School
- Cloudside Academy
- Darley Churchtown Primary
- David Nieper Academy
- Denby Free CE (Aided) Primary School
- Dinting CE (Aided) Primary School
- Dovedale Primary School
- Eckington Junior School
- English Martyrs' Catholic Primary School
- Fairmeadows Foundation Primary School
- Fitzherbert CE (Aided) Primary School
- Frederick Gent School
- Friesland School
- Fritchley CE (Aided) Primary School
- Granville Academy
- Hathersage St Michael's Church of England (Aided) Primary School
- Heanor Gate Science College
- Heritage High School
- Holbrook CE Primary School
- Hope Valley College
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Primary School
- Inkersall Primary Academy
- Ironville and Codnor Park Primary
- John Flamsteed Community School
- John Port School
- Killamarsh St Giles' CE Primary School
- Kirk Hallam Community Technology and Sports College
- Lady Manners School
- Linton Primary School
- Litton CE Aided Primary School
- Longstone CE (Aided) Primary School
- Mary Swanwick Primary School
- Netherthorpe School
- New Whittington Primary School
- Newbold CE Primary School
- Newton Solney CE Voluntary Aided Infant School
- Ormiston Ilkeston Enterprise Academy
- Outwood Academy Newbold
- Pennine Way Junior School
- Pilsley CE Aided Primary School
- Poolsbrook Primary
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- Redhill Primary School
- Sawley Infant and Nursery school
- Sawley Junior School
- Scargill CE (Aided) Primary School
- Shardlow Primary school
- Shirebrook Academy
- Somercotes Infant School
- Somerlea Park Junior School
- Springfield Junior School
- St Andrew's CE / Methodist Primary School (Dronfield)
- St Charles's Catholic Primary School
- St Edward's Catholic Primary School
- St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
- St George's CE (Aided) Primary School
- St Giles' CE (Aided) Primary School (Matlock)
- St John Houghton Catholic School
- St Joseph's Catholic And Church Of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Matlock)
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Shirebrook)
- St Laurence CE (Aided) Primary School
- St Margaret's Catholic Primary School
- St Mary's Catholic High School
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Chesterfield)
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Glossop)
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (New Mills)
- St Philip Howard Catholic School
- St Thomas Catholic Primary School
- St Thomas More Catholic School - Science College
- Swanwick Hall School
- Taddington and Priestcliffe CE Aided Primary School
- Temple Normanton Junior Academy
- The Bolsover School
- The Curzon CE (Aided) Primary School
- The Ecclesbourne School
- The Long Eaton School
- The Ormiston Ilkeston Enterprise Academy
- The Pingle Academy
- The Ripley Academy
- Tintwistle CE Primary School
- Turnditch CE Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Weston on Trent CE (Aided) Primary School
- Whitecotes Primary School
- William Gilbert CE Endowed Primary School
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Word format. You can download software to view Word documents for free from the Word viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- St Mary's Chesterfield admissions policy for review 2019-2020 (49KB)
- Granville Academy Admissions 2019-20 Proposal (84KB)
- Granville Academy Admission consultation (54KB)
- School Expansion Consultation Letter - Netherthorpe (1087KB)
- Netherthorpe Proposed Admissions Arrangements 2019-2020 (73KB)
- Consultation Form Netherthorpe (68KB)
- St Joseph's Catholic and Church of England Primary and Nursery School, Staveley consultation document (62KB)
- The Pingle Admissions Policy (49KB)
- Kirk Langley CE Voluntary Controlled Primary School and Long Lane CE Controlled Primary School current normal area (712KB)
- Kirk Langley CE Voluntary Controlled Primary School and Long Lane CE Controlled Primary School proposed normal area (716KB)
- Admissions outside of normal age group September 2018 (109KB)
- Fair access protocol for primary schools (66KB)
- Fair access protocol for secondary schools (56KB)
- Coordinated admissions scheme 2019 to 2020 (74KB)
- Oversubscription criteria for community and controlled schools 2019 to 2020 (34KB)
- Current Christchurch Abercrombie normal area (250KB)
- Proposed Christchurch Abercrombie normal area (171KB)