Outdoor adventure activities
Set in 35 acres surrounded by fields, moorland and fantastic views of Kinder Scout and Shining Tor, White Hall's location is idyllic.
We will take you and your group to some of the most exciting, picturesque and challenging natural resources in the country for:
- rock climbing
- open canoeing
- gorge scrambling
- mine exploration
- hill walking and mountaineering
- mountain biking
- improvised rafting
- rock scrambling.
Whether it's reaching new heights whilst rock climbing at the Roaches, discovering the underground at Devonshire Cavern or journeying through spectacular scenery on a mountain bike trip in the Dark Peak, we will show you the amazing possibilities of the great outdoors.
We also have a range of exciting and challenging activities within the grounds of White Hall including:
- high and low ropes courses
- zip wires
- mountain biking on our purpose built skills trail
- climbing on our indoor climbing wall
- problem solving / initiative activities
- team building challenges.
See our picture gallery to get a taste of what we do.