Accommodation and facilities at White Hall
White Hall provides clean, comfortable accommodation and a wide range of facilities.
White Hall can accommodate up to 60 people in dormitories with between three and four bunk beds in each room. They can be reached from either of two staircases, which means we can separate them to cater for male and female guests.
There are washrooms and toilets on both sides of the first floor and there are male and female shower blocks on the ground floor.
We have a large dining room.
There are meeting rooms and classrooms that have social areas with:
- table tennis
- table football.
- a drying room
- tuck shop (sells confectionery and souvenirs)
- CD player (please bring your own CDs)
- two TVs and one USB point
- 35 acres of grounds
- indoor climbing wall
- purpose-built mountain bike track
- orienteering courses
- high and low ropes courses
- well stocked stores of:
- walking boots
- all specialist activity equipment is provided
- three mini-buses with full three-point seat belts
- mobile outreach unit.