The Gift of Learning - an original gift!Looking for a present with a difference? Do you know someone special who deserves the very best? Then why not treat them to The Gift of Learning - an original gift for any occasion!
If you're stuck for something new to buy or just wanted to give a gift that's a little bit different then Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service's gift vouchers, The Gift of Learning, could just be the solution. We offer a wide variety of courses throughout the year, including one-day and Saturday workshops; a treat for someone special to learn something new or improve skills.
Vouchers are available in denominations of £5, £10, £20 or £50. These are available at your local centre and can be used towards the costs of a workshop or course delivered by Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service. Terms and conditions are attached to this page.
For more information about the courses we offer, take a look at our brochures, visit our course search or find out what's new this season.
Gift of Learning voucher terms and conditions
Please note that purchase of vouchers means that you accept these terms and conditions:
- Vouchers are valid for payment or part payment of any course or workshop run by the Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue. The date of issue will be written on the back of your voucher. Vouchers may be used to pay for courses that fall beyond a year of the date of issue, but must be redeemed against such a course before their expiry.
- Vouchers are filled out on their reverse on purchase from issuing centres. Only vouchers filled out on the back with office information are valid and will be accepted. Only original vouchers will be accepted; photocopies etc. are not acceptable.
- Vouchers have no cash value, and cash change will not be given. Vouchers are available in £5 denominations, and these can be given as 'change' for higher value vouchers. Vouchers cannot be part spent and therefore credit notes will not be issued as 'change' for vouchers.
- Once a voucher has been redeemed, it will be retained by the centre and not returned to the customer.
- Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service retains the right to refuse vouchers if they are not valid or if they believe that they have been replicated/attempt is made to redeem them fraudulently.
- In the event that your voucher is lost or stolen, please contact the centre at which it was bought.
- Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service may alter these terms and conditions, giving 28 days notice.