Get into work for learners
We can help you to become better equipped to get into work. We can help you to make the most of yourself, your skills and reach your true potential.
Explore the links on the left of this page to find the learning opportunities we have available to suit you and your needs.
Five good reasons why our courses and learning opportunities can suit you:
- Reputation: We have an excellent reputation as a local training provider, and May 2012 Ofsted rated our support to employers and learners in the workplace as 'good'. You can view the report on the Ofsted website (opens in a new window).
- Open to all: We can help learners of any age: from our programmes for 16 to 18 year olds to our large range of courses, with no upper age limit, so whether you are just starting out in the world of work, want to get back into work or want to advance or change your career we could help you
- Support: Our packages are tailored to your needs, and we are here to help you. Our tutors are open and friendly and will support you through your chosen course, our centres can offer additional information about other learning you can progress to and there is information advice and guidance on offer from our National Careers Service advisers too.
- Local: Our courses are local and available in local adult community education centres and community venues across the county
- Partnerships - being part of a large local authority we have access to a wealth of information and expertise in other departments, including the library service. The service also has an effective working relationship with other partners, such as JobCentre Plus.