Our adult community education service is an established, well respected training provider with an excellent reputation for consistently high standards in education and training, providing quality learning programmes designed around your business needs.
Choose any of the following workshops to create your own flexible training days. Refreshments or lunch option available.
- British Sign Language for frontline staff (1 day)
- social media for businesses (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) (1 day)
- create your own website (1 day)
- create your own print marketing (1 day)
- customer service – dealing with difficult people (1 day)
- briefing and presentation skills (1 day)
- time management (1 day)
- minute and note taking (half day)
- facilitation skills (1 day)
- ICT skills (1 day)
- assertiveness (1 day)
- health and safety (1 day)
- safeguarding (1 day)
- first aid at work (1 day)
- food hygiene (1 day)
- coping with stress (1 day)
- mental health awareness (1 day)
- interview skills (1 day)
- equality and diversity (1 day)
- managing difficult conversations in the workplace (1 day)
We can also provide bespoke packages tailored to your business needs.
We provide free English and maths courses from our adult community education centres across Derbyshire where learners can gain nationally recognised qualifications.
By training and up-skilling your workforce, you can benefit from:
- a healthier workforce – higher levels of training correlate with better health and wellbeing
- reduced absence from sickness or stress related illness
- productivity – increasing training days per employee by 1% increases productivity by 3%
- retention of staff, which is linked to the opportunity to engage in learning
- strengthening your team and increasing staff morale
- success – companies that invest in training are more likely to succeed
Figures are taken from Heart.
To find out more about options and prices, contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 535892.