If you were one of the people that struggled to access online learning, then this FREE short three-week introductory course is designed to help you. The Step into Digital Skills course is designed to help you become confident and familiar enough to be able to join our online courses. During the sessions you will:
- be introduced to accessing Microsoft Teams for course delivery
- be shown how to use email with Microsoft Office 365 to contact your tutor(s)
- complete a Digital Skills Check to find areas you would like to develop
- be given support and guidance at each session at a structured pace to ‘ease you in gently’ to online learning
- can ask questions and get feedback to help you get online
All learners are invited to a ‘Making Choices – Step into Learning’ session prior to starting, to find out your level of working and to help you decide on the options available to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Essential Digital Skills
These courses help to develop your digital skills and knowledge, whether you are new to computers or have a bit more confidence. The course offers you the opportunity to take a digital skills qualification at either Beginners Entry Level or at Level 1.
All qualifications are fully funded and free.
All learners are invited to a ‘Making Choices – Step into learning’ session prior to starting, to find out your level of working and to help you decide on the options available to you.
Courses are offered at the following centres: Alfreton, Bolsover, Buxton, Clay Cross, Glossop, Hunloke (Chesterfield), Long Eaton, Swadlincote.
Contact your local ACE (Adult Community Education) centre for more information.