The next course dates are:
- digital skills session 23 September 2021 from 9.30am to 11am
- customer service 27 September to 1 October 2021 from 9:30am to 3pm
- skills and knowledge to work in customer service
- what job opportunities are available in customer service
- impartial advice from Derbyshire Careers Service
- what other skills and qualifications may be required
Work outside of sessions
You may be given tasks or activities to practise or prepare between sessions.
You'll be expected to complete work outside of the sessions in your own time. Your tutor will give you guidance.
You'll be invited to attend a short online digital skills session prior to the course to make sure that you feel confident using an online learning platform when attending your course.
Additional costs and what to bring
As this course is completely online, you can work from home. You'll need a device to access the course and participate in the online sessions. You'll take part in a range of activities and discussions and produce a written portfolio which you'll submit by email to your course tutor.
Progression from this course
You'll be offered support from a careers coach in preparing to apply for jobs in customer service at the end of this course. This will include support with applications, CVs and interview skills. You can progress into employment in the customer service sector. You can also join one of our maths, English or IT classes to gain a qualification.
You will gain a Level 1 AIM Award in Skills for Working in Business, Administration and Customer Service Industries.
For more information contact Nikketa Newton, email firstname.lastname@example.org