We have a commitment to open government and freedom of information.
We believe that public discussion of our policies and the services we provide is an important part of effective local democracy.
So we give as much information as we can to local people and the media.
You have a legal right to see the background information to our decisions and to see the decision-making process in action.
You are only excluded from meetings when we discuss confidential or exempt matters such as personal details of individuals or any financial or business matters.
Here we explain how you and the media can find out what you want to know from us and detail the main points of the law.
If you'd like to make representations about the fact that a particular item is to be considered in private then you should contact us, email: email@example.com or tel: 01629 538327.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Cabinet 15 March 2018 - Exempt Items (29KB)
- Cabinet 22 February - exempt items (32KB)
- Cabinet 1 February - exempt items (40KB)
- Cabinet January 2018 - Exempt Items (31KB)
- Cabinet 7 December 2017 exempt items (52KB)
- Cabinet 16 November 2017 exempt items (143KB)
- Cabinet 5 October 2017 exempt items (28KB)
- Cabinet 25 April 2017 exempt items (21KB)
- Cabinet 25 April 2017 exempt item (8KB)