Pedal Peak - Proposed Hope Valley Cycle Route − Phase ll Community Consultation
What this consultation is about
Derbyshire County Council and Sustrans invited you to have your say on plans for the Hope Valley Cycle Link.
The Hope Valley Link is a scheme that provides a safer cycle route along the Hope Valley that separates cyclists from the road along the A6187. This scheme is part of the Pedal Peak ll project funded by the Department for Transport.
The first phase of the scheme between Hathersage and Bamford was built earlier this year and we are now looking at identifying the route towards Hope.
People were asked to attend the events listed below, where they were able to see the plans and give us their views.
- Monday 10 November 2014, 4pm to 8pm, Hope Valley College, Henry Morris Community Room
- Thursday 13 November 2014, 4pm to 8pm, Hope Valley College, Henry Morris Community Room
- Saturday 15 November 2014, 10am to 4pm Hathersage Memorial Hall
The results of the consultation are now available.
How to take part
We are carrying out this consultation in the following ways:
- Public meeting or exhibition
Who to contact about this consultation
- Claire O'Reilly
- Economy, Transport and Environment,
Derbyshire County Council
- 01629 539652
The information marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in before you click submit.
Thank you for contacting us
We'll be in touch soon.
Who is the consultation aimed at?
Which part of Derbyshire is this consultation aimed at?
- All Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)
Generally, who is this consultation aimed at?
How will we let you know the results?
Feedback about this consultation will be available by the following methods:
- Derbyshire First (Our free quarterly newspaper)
- Local media (newspapers/radio)
- Our website
Summary of results
A summary of the results of the consultation will appear here.
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)