Corporate Consultation and Engagement Group
The Corporate Consultation and Engagement Group is made up of representatives from each of our departments and is led by the commissioning, communities and policy department.
The role of the group is to:
- increase awareness, across all departments, of consultation projects that are being undertaken or planned by us or by external agencies
- coordinate our consultation activities
- allocate funds and resources to consultation activities
- facilitate the sharing of resources, consultation skills and best practice
- commission external research and training as appropriate
- maintain a programme of consultation, making effective use of both corporate and service consultation budgets, and other resources
- coordinate a programme of training in consultation techniques, to address internal skills gaps, and develop our capacity to undertake consultation work
- promote the effective use of consultation tools, such as existing user groups, databases, forums and networks.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01629 538253