Care leaver service
Status: Results available
Opens: 19 July 2018 - Closes: 30 August 2018
What this consultation is about
We wish to seek the views of children in care and care leavers about the service they provide to support young people into independence. We want to hear about your experience of care leaver services in Derbyshire around the 5 national care leaver improvement areas:
- preparation and support to live independently
- access to education, employment and training
- care leavers experience stability and feel safe and secure
- care leavers access appropriate health support
- care leavers achieve financial stability
This consultation is now closed. A report was sent to Cabinet, 8 November 2018, agenda item 13.
How to take part
We are carrying out this consultation in the following ways:
- Focus group
- Questionnaire - Online
- Questionnaire - Paper
Who is the consultation aimed at?
Which part of Derbyshire is this consultation aimed at?
Generally, who is this consultation aimed at?
- All Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)
How will we let you know the results?
Feedback about this consultation will be available by the following methods: