Pedal Peak White Peak Loop consultation Monsal Trail extension to Matlock
Status: Results available
Opens: 22 August 2014 - Closes: 15 September 2014
What this consultation is about
Together with URS, we are carrying out a short consultation about proposals to create a new seven mile section of the White Peak Loop by extending the Monsal Trail for cyclists and walkers from Bakewell through the Haddon Estate to Rowsley and following the route of the railway line to Matlock.
A travelling exhibition will be touring five venues during the last week of August where you can view the proposals and talk to members of the project team on certain days.
The Whitworth Centre, Darley Dale
- Friday 22 August to Sunday 31 August 2014, 8am to 10pm from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Sunday.
Arc Leisure Centre, Matlock
- Friday 22 August 2014, 11am to 7pm (staffed exhibition)
- Saturday 23 August 2014, 8am to 7pm
- Sunday 24 August 2014, 8am to 8pm
- Monday 25 August 2014, 6.30am to 10pm
- Tuesday 26 August 2014, 6.30am to 10pm.
Rowsley Village Hall
- Wednesday 27 August 2014, 11am to 7pm (staffed exhibition)
- Thursday 28 August 2014, 9am to 5pm (staffed exhibition).
Peak District National Park Visitor Centre, Bakewell
- Friday 29 August 2014, 10am to 5pm
- Saturday 30 August 2014, 9.30am to 5pm (staffed exhibition)
- Sunday 31 August 2014, 9.30am to 5pm.
If you can't get to one of these venues further details of the proposals are attached to this page. We're keen to hear your opinions on the proposals and get some idea of what the projected use of the route might be so there is also a questionnaire that you can fill in online.
How to take part
We are carrying out this consultation in the following ways:
- Public meeting or exhibition
- Questionnaire - Online
Who is the consultation aimed at?
Which part of Derbyshire is this consultation aimed at?
Generally, who is this consultation aimed at?
- All Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)
How will we let you know the results?
Feedback about this consultation will be available by the following methods:
- Derbyshire County Council website