Time to Change
We're supporting Time to Change.
We're committed to reducing the stigma and discrimination experienced by people with mental health difficulties. We've pledged our support for the national Time to Change campaign and developed a corporate action plan for:
- improving mental health awareness among our employees, our partners, local businesses and the wider community
- supporting our employees when they experience mental health difficulties to stay well, return to work successfully and retain employment
- supporting people in Derbyshire with mental health difficulties or a history of mental ill-health to access job and training opportunities
- tackling harassment and hate crime towards people with mental health difficulties or a history of mental ill-health
- ensuring our care, advice and support services are effective
- supporting people in these difficult financial times so people don’t become mentally ill because of worries over money or debt
For more information about our pledge, please contact James Creaghan, Senior Public Health Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 538304.