- details of any employment or business carried out by them
- the name of their employer
- details of any sponsorship received
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the council
- interests in land in the area
You can view the declarations of interest which details any financial and other interests.
All members must register any gifts or hospitality over the value of £50.
If you would like to inspect the register of gifts and hospitality, you can do so by contacting Simon Hobbs, deputy director of legal services who will make the necessary arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.