Cabinet Support Member for Highways, Transport and Infrastructure
Ripley West and Heage
Serving the communities of South Wingfield, Ambergate, Heage, Marehay and The Elms.
- Mobile: 07970 741787
- 48 Heanor Road,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 7 December 2017 to 1 February 2018 (886KB)
- Councillor Trevor Ainsworth 9 November 2017 to 6 December 2017 (791KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 6 October 2017 to 7 November 2017 (904KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 6 September 2017 to 5 October 2017 (813KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 7 August 2017 to 4 September 2017 (755KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 11 July 2017 to 1 August 2017 (859KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 10 June 2017 to 6 July 2017 (801KB)
- Councillor T Ainsworth 5 May 2017 to 9 June 2017 (871KB)