Serving the communities of Creswell, Whitwell, Hodthorpe, Shuttlewood and Bolsover
- Mobile: 07969 145785
- 31 Eyre Street,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor D McGregor 2 December 2015 to 10 August 2016 (184KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 6 January 15 to 30 November 15 (323KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 5 August 2014 to 26 November 2014 (132KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 2 June 2014 to 30 June 2014 (120KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 4 March 2014 to 29 May 2014 (169KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 3 December 2013 to 28 February 2014 (176KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 21 October 2013 to 21 November 2013 (172KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 2 July 2013 to 14 July 2013 (197KB)
- Councillor D McGregor 8 May 2013 to 29 May 2013 (132KB)