Chairman of the Improvement and Scrutiny Committee - Health
Alport and Derwent
Serving the communities of Lea, Holloway, Crich, Whatstandwell, Kirk Langley, Mackworth, Hazelwood and Belper.
- Home: 01773 550573
- Mobile: 07969 145114
- Wits End,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of financial and other interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor D Taylor 12 October 2017 to 4 December 2017 (123KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 9 June 2017 to 10 October 2017 (924KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 8 February 2017 to 8 June 2017 (1043KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 31 October 2016 to 6 February 2017 (1013KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 11 July 2016 to 25 October 2016 (135KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 7 March 2016 to 4 July 2016 (134KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 2 December 2016 to 29 February 2016 (132KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 27 July 15 to 23 October 15 (129KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 8 April 2015 to 23 July 2015 (132KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 4 February 2015 to 1 April 2015 (125KB)
- Councillor D Taylor 1 December 2014 to 2 February 2015 (128KB)