Cabinet member for council services
Dronfield West and Walton
Serving the communities of Gosforth Valley, Dronfield Woodhouse, Holmesfield, Cutthorpe, Old Brampton and Holymoorside.
- Mobile: 07970 741781
- 29 Burns Drive,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor A Foster 3 January 2018 to 31 January 2018 (422KB)
- Councillor A Foster 29 November 2017 to 21 December 2017 (745KB)
- Councillor Angelique Foster 6 October 2017 to 23 November 2017 (764KB)
- Councillor A Foster 4 October 2017 to 26 October 2017 (715KB)
- Councillor A Foster 6 September 2017 to 28 September 2017 (769KB)
- Councillor A Foster 3 July 2017 to 31 August 2017 (970KB)
- Councillor A Foster 10 May 2017 to 29 June 2017 (892KB)