Vice chairman of the Improvement and Scrutiny Committee - People
Serving the communities of Whaley Bridge, Furness Vale, Horwich End, Chinley, Buxworth and Combs.
- Mobile: 07970 741866
- The Mount,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of financial and other interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor A Fox 10 January 2018 to 30 January 2018 (839KB)
- Councillor A Fox 6 December 2017 to 20 December 2017 (835KB)
- Councillor A Fox 2 November 2017 to 29 November 2017 (893KB)
- Councillor A Fox 4 October 2017 to 26 October 2017 (837KB)
- Councillor A Fox 13 September 2017 to 28 September 2017 (839KB)
- Councillor A Fox 1 August 2017 to 24 August 2017 (860KB)
- Councillor A Fox 5 July 2017 to 31 July 2017 (943KB)
- Councillor A Fox 8 May 2017 to 29 June 2017 (966KB)