Health and Wellbeing Board
The Derbyshire Health and Wellbeing Board leads and advises on work to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Derbyshire through the development of improved and integrated health and social care services.
It is made up of:
- Cabinet Member for Health and Communities (Chair)
- accountable officer for Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (Vice chair)
- Clinical Commissioning Groups Governing Body Chair
- Strategic Director of Adult Care
- Strategic Director of Children’s Services
- Director of Public Health
- Chair of Healthwatch Derbyshire
- Cabinet Member for Adult Care
- Cabinet Member for Young People
- Chair of 3D to represent the voluntary sector
- representative from Provider Alliance Group
- Chair of Clinical Professional Reference Group
- Chair of Tameside and Glossop Single Commission
- two district council elected members on behalf of all district councils in Derbyshire
- district council Chief Executive to champion wellbeing on behalf of all district councils in Derbyshire
- district council Chief Executive to champion housing on behalf of all district councils in Derbyshire
- Police and Crime Commissioner
- officer representative from Derbyshire Constabulary
- senior officer representative from Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- senior officer representative from East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- STP Senior Responsible Officer
- Deputy Director for Healthcare Public Health.
See current meeting agendas for the Health and Wellbeing Board.
Meeting portfolio details
Democratic services team.
Four times a year.